Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Super bright SMD LED Magnetic work light.

I had the misfortune of spending my birthday last week, in total darkness (at home anyway), for some or other reason, my homes electricty supply had failed.  I called COJ and logged a fault.  What is so apparent is how reliant we are on electricity.  I lit plenty of candles and carried them from room to room as I moved around my house.  I could seriously have done with a good few of these new products as shown below.This week a new shipment arrived from our overseas supplier, and when a new product lands, I am always like a kid at Christmas, opening presents.  I was not dissapointed. Our current supply of worklights is running very low and I needed to re-order. I was fortunate as the replacement is a lovely upgrade.


Super bright Worklight

The worklight has 3 settings, blinding bright (seriously, don't look directly into the light), dim (much more bearable) and flashing.  It takes 3 x AA batteries.  It can be stuck to a metal surface as it has 2 well placed magnets on the back of it.  Or it can be hung from the hook also located on the rear. It's great to carry in your toolbox, keep in the garage or even take on a camping trip. Check out a quick home made video of it HERE

Have a look at some of our other "How to Videos".



Our Christensen Tools 2013 catalogue is also available HERE
Christensen Tools Catalogue 2013

(Almost 5000 downloads already!)
 
If there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to ask..